Role: Zonal Manager
Location: Bangalore, India
Lenskart is looking for an entrepreneurial business Leader as part of the team to lead the Karnataka business of Lenskart. This role is a combination of Consumer Strategy, User Experience, Product Management, Technology Innovation and P&L.
• Build, lead and grow Lenskart offline business as an entrepreneur.
• Make Lenskart the most preferred eyewear brand in Karnataka.
• Continuously innovate to surprise customers and build one of the best consumer brands.
• Opportunity to work from scratch & launch stores across South India.
• New Store Openings - Work encompassing everything right from the market mapping, competition analysis, catchment the study, site identification, preparing Profit & Loss, legal due diligence, negotiation, documentation, project fit-out supervision and handover to Operations.
• Lead Product, Technology, User Experience & Digital Catalog Teams & build a tech culture that breeds innovation.
• Work collaboratively with Marketing, Merchandising, Project, Operations and other functions to meet customer goals.
• Build a very detailed micro-market strategy to achieve above and own end to end P&L for this.
• Operate with a problem solving & analytical approach to break down issues and build innovative solutions.
• Take 100% ownership of customer experience, NPS, revenue and EBITA.
Must have experience in handling the South Markets.
Preferred- Someone who has managed Karnataka and Bangalore Market.
Preferable if the Kannada language is known.