Lenskart is Asia’s fastest growing optical business. The company was co-founded in 2010 with a purpose to transform the vision of the world and inspire people to explore their individuality. We do this by delivering eyewear experiences for every one and every purpose. Lenskart brings together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers get highly engaging experience.
Roles and Responsibility
- Conceptualise and create high quality FASHION video content
- Coordinate pre-shoot planning and production with the creative team
- Create content with an exceptional range of creative and technical videography
- Maintains relationships with artists, team members, models, stylists, hair/makeup artists, and assistants, etc.
- Archives images and organizes files.
- Oversees brand standards, lighting technique, and image quality.
- Researches best photography techniques and styles across fashion and lifestyle brands
- Understand and execute briefs to specifications and work closely with creative teams to develop concepts
- Arrange objects, scenes, lighting and background to adhere to specifications
- Direct models to get best engaging output
- Maintain an in depth understanding of videographic best practices and procedures
Qualifications / Skills:
- Exceptional grasp of FASHION and PRODUCT videography,
- Ability to create and edit videos including stop-motion, GIFs, social media videos (For ex: Instagram Stories, Reels, etc) and other latest video formats
- Strong communication skills
- Maintain high standards for creative output
- Strong work ethic
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Min 6 years’ experience in studio/video industry
- Experience working editorials, commercial and social media
- Knowledge of natural lighting, indoor, studio lighting techniques
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop and video editing softwares like Final Cut Pro