Vice President - Human Capital
Lenskart is growing rapidly and as a part of its expansion both in India and internationally, we are looking for a Vice President - Human Capital (VP HR). Reporting to the CHRO, VP HR is a senior leadership position for an accomplished, strategic, passionate, and collaborative young leader with a business minded outlook to provide impact and support to the organization's mission.
You will be a true business partner to the CHRO and CEO in growing lenskart to make the world a better place . In this role, you will probably do your life's best work!
- Make Lenskart a great place for best talent to join and make a difference by solving problems
- Develop the culture and practices for next phase of growth
- Work effectively, transparently and in a partner-like fashion with the leadership team
- Bring an analytical, data-based approach to people function
- Align people strategy to business objectives
- Operate with a problem solving approach to break down issues and build innovative solutions
- Build a global standard recruitment function both in terms of speed and evaluation
- Enable Human capital with best in class technology to build an organization of the future
- Take 100% ownership of delivering business goals
Key Personal Specs
- 10 to 14 years of experience in Consulting/ new age internet companies/ high growth companies. International exposure is desired but not a prerequisite.
- Education: MBA from a Premier Institute
- Experience in recruitment for senior leaders is an advantage
- Global exposure is an advantage
The Ideal Candidate: Entrepreneurial. Ambitious. High-Performer. Confident. Leader. Good judgement. Startup mindset. Team-focused. Personable. Proactive. Strategic. Innovative. Thoughtful. Direct. Desire to build a world class organization ground up and excited to hit the ground running!