US Business Head - Lenskart
Lenskart is looking for an entrepreneurial Tech Leader as part of the senior management team to setup US operations of Lenskart. This role is a combination of Consumer Strategy, User Experience, Product Management, Technology Innovation and P&L. Role reports to co-founder and CEO of Lenskart.
- Build, lead and grow Lenskart in US as an entrepreneur
- Make Lenskart the most preferred eyewear brand in US within next 3 years
- Use technology and UX to build an omni-channel customer experience that is best in the world
- Continuously innovate to surprise customers and build one of the best consumer brands in USA
- Lead Product, Technology, User Experience & Digital Catalog Teams & build a tech culture that breeds innovation
- Work collaboratively with Marketing, Merchandising, Operations and other functions to meet customer goals.
- Build a very detailed micro-market strategy to achieve above and own end to end P&L for this
- Operate with a problem solving & analytical approach to break down issues and build innovative solutions
- Take 100% ownership of customer experience, NPS, revenue and ebitda of US business
- 6 to 12 years of experience
- Super Passionate about Technology and ability to understand consumer problems very well.
- Strong Strategic and Problem Solving Skills in a Consulting or Product Management Role
- Experience and knowledge of leading an online team, including the ability to build a culture of innovation
- Track record in successfully developing a web and mobile product of scale with world class user experience
- Track record in scaling and managing a mid size P&L of at least a 20+ Million Dollars
- Engineering from a premier school; MBA from premier school is good to have
- Consulting background is good to have
Ideal Candidate: Entrepreneurial. Ambitious. High-Performer. Confident. Leader. Good consumer judgement. Startup mindset. Team-focused. Techie. Proactive. Strategic. Innovative. Direct. Desire to build a world class brand and consumer experience.