UI/UX Product Designer- Lenskart Flash
UI/UX Product Designer
Individual contributor to create engaging interactive experiences which leads to meaningful online
Lenskart, India’s fastest growing technology-led optical business house. Lenskart was founded in
2010 with a vision to solve the problem of eye wear and be the Numero Uno eyewear provider in
India. With technology integration into the eyewear vertical, and keeping a deep focus on consumer
happiness, Lenskart has grown more than 100% YoY in the last 2 years to be the leading Optical
Retail business of India today.
Role of Ui/Ux Designer is to envision how people experience our products and bring that vision to life
in a way that feels inspired, refined and even magical. You’ll take on complex tasks and transform
them into intuitive, accessible and easy-to-use designs for first-time user to the sophisticated expert.
Achieving this goal requires collaboration with teams of Designers, Researchers, Engineers and
Product Managers throughout the design process—from creating user flows and wireframes to
building user interface mockups and prototypes. At each stage, you will anticipate what our users
need, advocate for them and ensure that the final product surprises and delights them.
- Translate requirements into engaging interactive experiences that create meaningful product design.
- You will partner with product in the creation of personas, user journey maps, information architecture models, wireframes, prototypes, visual design, and conducting user research.
- Bring UX/UI experience to raise the bar and elevate the product design.
- Collaborate closely with Product Managers, Engineers, Marketing and Design teams.
- Design new patterns and standards.
- Leverage customer empathy, research and design principles to support design decisions.
- Establish a strong design culture by championing user-centric design and design thinking.
- What We're Looking For
- Proven track record creating exceptional experiences and design that raise the bar.
- Experience designing and thinking in design systems translating complexity to simplicity.
- Deep understanding of responsive and adaptive design.
- Ability to successfully manage all aspects of a project from start to finish, as well as multitask and prioritize projects, communicate progress, and deliver on time.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to excellence.
- Your up-to-date portfolio speaks for itself. Must have a portfolio featuring examples of work, your design process and outcomes/results.
- Degree in Design, Human Computer Interaction (HCI), or related field of study.
- 3+ years’ relevant work experience in UX/UI, mobile design, interaction design, and visual design.
- Demonstrated experience with end-to-end (hybrid UX and UI) product design.
- Strong knowledge & relevant experience of design tools like: Figma, Principal, Framer,
- Sketch, InVision, Adobe Creative Suite, HTML, CSS.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent self-management skills.
- Previous experience at a startup or in-house creative team, a plus.