UI/UX Designer- Lenskart USA
We are looking for a dynamic UI/UX Designer who will be responsible for the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design of our various digital assets in the US market (Website, App). The UI/UX Designer will ensure that all elements of the online user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design.
The successful candidate will evidence a passion for delivering adaptive and creative solutions to UI/UX design problems by staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand
- Optimize existing user interface designs, plan and implement new designs
- Conduct ongoing user research and test new ideas and elements before implementing
- Conduct regular UX audits of the current website and app
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and complex widgets for our digital assets
- Collaborating with internal (Marketing, Product, Technology etc.) and external teams to evaluate user requirements, feasibility and provide solutions to support business needs and goals
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems, conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colours and image
- Degree in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
- 3-5 years of experience as a UI-UX Designer or similar role. Preferably experience in the US market and E-commerce.
- Design portfolio (both Web and Mobile)
- Knowledge of Adobe range of products including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat and Dreamweaver, experience with HTML5 & CSS3 and other industry-standard design tools and methods
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Eye for aesthetics
- Critical thinker, problem solver and customer-centred