Team Leader - Customer Service
Roles & Responsibilities
- Exp of 5-7 yrs in Customer service with atleast 1-2 yrs as TL
- Complete know-how of Voice/Non Voice metrics – Service Levels, Abandon, AHT, Shrinkage, Utilisation, Response time , Repeat etc.
- Coaching and people-development skills through call listening, chat/email audits , quality feedback, etc.
- Ensure training and development plans are maintained for all team members
- Handle customer escalations & submit RCA
- Responsible for conducting sample audits to gauge Quality
- Ability to identify product/process improvements – Productivity, CSAT & Customer contact reduction
- Reporting & Analysis of Voice/Non Voice trends & insights
- Manpower Planning
- Sound knowledge of CRM/Ticketing System & IVR workflows
- Team Management
- Ability to handle escalations & conduct effective RCA
- Excellent feedback delivery skills
- Strong communications skills
- Ability to collaborate with different teams
- Team Player
- Eye for Detail
- High Accountability
- Self-motivated with positive attitude
- Confident public speaker.