Store Auditor (Retail Store Audit)
- To actively contribute as a team member to the continual development and improvement of the retail audit program as well as any other relevant risk and audit tools that may be identified.
- To oversee and manage the delivery of the Mystery Shopper Program or equivalent for their allocated geographical area.
- To undertake individual audits or investigations on specific themes or risks, including potential fraud reports, as directed by the Retail Auditor Team Leader and Head of Risk & Assurance
- 1-6 years of experience working in the retail industry with store audit experience & exposure. We are looking to hire candidates for multiple locations : Bangalore / Delhi / Chennai / Hyderabad / Pune / Kolkata / Mumbai
- An ability to work as a highly effective team player, able to both collaborate and lead on audits, investigations and projects
- Robust, determined, inquisitive nature with a willingness to go the extra mile to resolve issues
- Good communication skills - verbal and written
- Good analytical and numeracy skills.
- Demonstrates a can-do attitude to deliver results and improvements
- Effective IT skills (Outlook, Word, Excel) to facilitate effective communication and reporting