Software Developer - Java-NexS
- Translation of complex functional requirements into technical requirements, implementing and maintaining a coherent and progressive development strategy for our product line
- Design, develop, and maintain complex systems using the best of the breed development practices and technology.
- Responsible for the overall software development life cycle.
- Delivery of High Quality, Scalable and Extensible systems, and applications on-time and on-budget.
- Adoption and Evolution of the software engineering practices and tools within the organization
- Keep in sync with the latest technology developments and open source offerings. Evaluate and adapt them to solving the business problem of the organization.
- Collaborate with other technology and business teams within the organization to provide efficient robust solutions to the problems.
- Drive and manage the bug triage process
- Report on the status of product delivery and quality to management, customer support, and product teams.
- Minimum of 3+ years of hands on experience in Java (excluding internships)
- Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Sound understanding of object-oriented programming and excellent software design skills.
- Good experience of SOA/Microservices/Restful services and development of N-tier J2EE / Java Springboot applications (API’s).
- Strong understanding of database design and good experience on writing optimized SQL queries
- Good exposure on NoSql databases
- Should have experience in Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ, or other Queueing systems.
- Good understanding of caching technologies and how to use them effectively
- Experience in log processing and creating dashboards for monitoring