Job Description for Social Media Associate at Lenskart Bangalore
We are looking for a talented Social media manager to administer our social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals. As a Social media manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively. Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
● Responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategies for a business's social media sites. This might include blogging, creating social media profiles, managing regular posts and responding to followers.
● Performing research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
● Setting specific objectives and reporting on ROI.
● Development of brand identity, awareness and online reputation.
● Content management (including website).
● SEO (search engine optimization) , generation of inbound traffic, web traffic metrics.
● Cultivation of leads and sales.
● Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency.
● Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews.
● Manage oversee content creation on different media platforms.
● Basic media editing in Photoshop, Illustrator, Ae or similar photo & video editing software.
● Should have experience in tracking how a site's content affects its readership, making them a critical player in successful web development.
● Hands-On experience in social media tools and features thoroughly.
Life at Lenskart:
We offer a distinctive platform for people who want to bring their intelligence, skills and experience to create a definitive impact on the lives of people. There is a thrill of creating something new every day, there is satisfaction of making one more person ‘a happy customer’ each day. We are driven by our motto of bringing value to every eye-wear and Internet user and also to our internal customers “our employees”! We understand that employees are our biggest assets and investing in their learning and growth is our key driver. If you wish to work in social media platforms and are creative enough to find innovative ways to make the brand stand out then Lenskart is an appropriate place for your career growth.
What you’ ll get from Lenskart -
● Networking & Cross-Training,
● Opportunity to learn digital & social media marketing
● Creative freedom
● Friendly & vibrant culture & work environment
● Managerial Training & online webinars
● Manager coaching and mentorship
● Various non-monetary benefits
● Minimum 2 years of experience.
● Proven work experience in handling social media for an organization.
● Hands-on experience in content management & latest social media trends.
● Intermediate or basic experience in Photoshop, Illustrator, After effects or other media editing software.
● Excellent copywriting skills.
● Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video).
● Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics.
● Knowledge of online marketing channels.
● Analytical and multitasking skills.
● BSc/undergrad degree in marketing or relevant field.