Senior Visual Merchandiser
- The role is responsible for the execution of the visual merchandising (VM) direction and ensuring merchandising compliance in all Lenskart stores.
- Implement the delivery of VM materials for all Lenskart stores, events, and other projects related to visual merchandising in his/her region
- Handle activities that will impact new product launches, product display presentation and secure compliance to proper merchandising norms.
- Act as the single point of contact for his/her stores on issues relating to stock gaps, shipment delivery issues, wallet management etc. This would require co-ordination with the corresponding central functional teams for resolution.
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Execution of product display and point-of-sale directives to promote new collections and stories
- Maintenance of brand and category standards of product display as defined by monthly look books
- Completion of store service requirements related to instore signs, graphics, and product displays
Opening of new stores, adherence to visual merchandising execution plans and store journey plans, and maintenance of store layouts
- Daily PJP reports capturing white-glove inspection checklists and audits
- Direction of vendors and contractors for effective execution of VM themes for show windows, signs, and graphics in line with brand identity and seasonal product inputs for offline stores
- Driving Store Adherence to Defined Planograms
Regular Interactions with store stakeholders to drive strategic initiatives and troubleshoot issues
- Execution of weekly floor sets with photographic reports of all display executions
- Educating AOMs / FOFO Partners / Store Personnel on New Processes, New Product Launches etc.
- Troubleshooting of store queries related to inventory health, order shipment, category layouts, FOFO wallets and investment.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Compliance to brand and category display standards
- Compliance to standards of new store openings
- Compliance to standards of execution of marketing programs and events
- Monthly PJP/beat plan completion
- Timely Resolution of Store Queries / Issues
KEY TECHNICAL & BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES
- Customer focus
- Results orientation
- Attention to detail
- Microsoft Office
- Communication skills
- Collaboration and team work
· Minimum 5 years experience in visual merchandising/store operations
· Experience in handling a network of at least 50 stores
· Preferably from fashion/apparel brands