Role- HR Business Partner + Talent Acquisition
Our Human Capital team works in a fast-paced culture. The ideal person will be an organizational guru, work effectively with internal and external clients and candidates, possess great communication skills, have the ability to shift gears at a moment’s notice and enjoy the challenges of helping to build a great organization of talented individuals.
• Work with the Business Head on designing the People Agenda for Assisted Sales and Assisted E-Commerce.
• Design unique initiatives for creating a great culture of discipline and high performance within the team.
• To manage full cycle recruiting process for our supervisory and FOS functions.
• Build great partnership with business in terms of understanding the needs and delivering on time.
• Developing & managing respective competition portfolio by rigorous sourcing.
• Source & screen relevant profiles through multiple channels including Employee Referrals, Social Networking Sites, Alumni Base, Head Hunting, Passive Sourcing.
• Manage appropriate source mix and maintain minimum cycle time for each closure.
• Involve in behavioral and competency based Interviewing & partnering with hiring managers for appropriate hiring decisions.
• Accountable for publishing progress pivots w.r.t total sourced / screened / test result / drive / offers. Participation in weekly reviews with the management.
On-boarding and Induction:
• Creating new employee joining delight through execution of planned induction across levels
Performance Management System
• Driving employee confirmation, performance development plan during the year to drive performance and merit.
• Spearheading end-to-end annual Performance Management Process to identify top talent and low performing talent in the team.
• Ensure process adherence to periodic appraisals at the manager and team level.
• Working with managers to refine and streamline the ratings and feedback processes by making them more efficient, objective and transparent.
• Closing the appraisal discussion with Business Heads as per organization norms.
• Working with business to finalize annual compensation revision budget.
• Detailed analysis of reasons for attrition and drive action plans across teams, to understand the pattern to reduce attrition.
• Drive retention conversations to retain employees.
Employee Engagement/Employee Relations:
• Driving one-to-one and one-to-many conversations with employees to improve engagement and drive connect.
• Responsible to take new initiatives, finding new ways of engaging with employees.
• Organizing ‘fun activities’ for team and create employee engagement policies and rewards for the assigned region, based on the defined budget.
Experience- 7-10 years
Education: Graduate + MBA
Preferred Industry- Retail / Payments / Telecom / Insurance