1. Responsible for key corporate finance activities – including equity and debt fund raising
2. Liaison with investment bankers, investors and auditors for fund raising activities. Lead the
due diligence process for fund raising activities
3. Manage investor communications – ensure seamless communication with the existing
investors and responsible for fulfilling investor queries and clarifications (including board
4. Assist in analysis of possible Mergers and Acquisitions.
5. Preparation of long-term business plans – detailed financial modeling for all business units
6. Strong exposure of financial evaluation of project proposals – including capex projects, new
market entry etc.
7. Various analysis on make vs. buy, in house vs. leased etc.
8. Assist in decision-making processes for various business needs
• MBA Finance from reputed institute or CA with 6 years of experience.
• Very good MS Excel and MS power point skills
• Financial modelling skills, Data analytics like Power BI, etc.
• Candidate should have an analytical bent of mind and good inter-personal skills.
• Experience in Corporate finance / FP&A in FMCG/E-commerce/Consumer Tech industry