Senior Machine Learning Engineer
We are looking for a Senior Data Scientist to help us create artificial intelligence and machine learning products. Responsibilities will include building end to end Machine Learning Pipeline. Understanding the problem, data preprocessing, creating machine learning models, deployment and retraining systems. To do this job successfully, you need exceptional skills in statistics, programming, python, machine learning algorithms, frameworks (such as Tensorflow), libraries and tools. You should be able and interested in a fast paced, output oriented environment with a startup mindset.
If you also have skills, we'd like to meet you.
Your ultimate goal will be to shape and build efficient self-learning applications.
•Study and transform data - Has strong expertise in Data Pre-processing and Feature Engineering
•Build ETL Pipelines and Data Streams for the models
•Designing and developing machine learning and deep learning systems in Classical Machine Learning, Computer Vision and NLP
•Research and implement appropriate ML algorithms and tools
•Running machine learning tests and experiments
•Deployment on Production
•Implementing appropriate ML algorithms
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Senior Data Scientist / Machine Learning Engineer or similar role
- Understanding of data pre-processing, data modeling and software architecture
- Deep knowledge of math, probability, statistics and algorithms
- Hands on with Machine Learning Frameworks (such as Tensorflow), libraries and tools
- Ability to write robust code in Python
- Hands-on with machine learning frameworks (such as Tensorflow, Keras or PyTorch) and libraries (such as scikit-learn)
- Experience in Big Data would be a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA in Computer Science or Similar field.