Senior Executive Growth @ Lenskart
Lenskart is Asia’s fastest-growing optical business. The company was co-founded in 2010 with the purpose to transform the vision of the world and inspire people to explore their individuality. We do this by delivering eyewear experiences for everyone and every purpose. Lenskart brings together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers get a highly engaging experience. Lenskart currently serves over 7 million customers annually through its omni-channel presence that spans online, mobile application, and 730 stores in 175 cities across the country.
Lenskart has a global presence in Singapore, US and UAE. At Lenskart we integrate technology into all aspects of its operations, to the browsing, shopping and purchasing experience, in addition to manufacturing and supply-chain optimization.
Job Description :
The Incumbent will be responsible for both an analytical background and a demonstrated ability to drive execution and strategically understand customer behaviour w.r.t merchandising and operations as well. You will experience a wide range of problem-solving situations, strategic to real-time, requiring extensive use of data collection and analysis.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Identify, develop, manage, and execute analyses to uncover areas of opportunity and present business recommendations that will help shape the direction of the merchandising strategy.
- Lead critical projects on improving efficiency of merchandising by managing allocation framework
- Interpret the problem statements in a logical way or to define the problem statements in easily understandable ways for actionable discourses.
- Frequently conduct competitive analysis to identify competitive merchandising approach.
- To collaborate with Business teams in understanding the respective discovery challenges and strategizing to manually intervene for discovery pains.
- Product lifecycle management from launch to end of lifecycle.
- Liaison with Business Heads to establish merchandising strategy for the respective channel
- Frequently conduct competitive analysis to identify competitive merchandising approach
Job Requirements :
- Bachelor's/ Masters in Fashion Merchandising & Retail Management.
- Very strong problem solving, problem structuring and quantitative abilities
- Strong communication, analytical and inter-personal skills.
- This role requires a lot of cross-functional working and engagement with senior leaders
Ideal Candidate: Entrepreneurial. Ambitious. High-Performer. Confident. Good consumer judgement. Startup mindset. Techie. Proactive. Strategic. Innovative. Direct. Desire to build a world class brand and consumer experience.