Senior Business Analyst
The Business Analyst will collaborate with various departments and stakeholders to gather, document, and analyze business requirements, processes, and workflows. They will translate these requirements into functional specifications for technology teams and work closely with project managers, developers, and testers to ensure successful project delivery. The Business Analyst will also be involved in identifying areas for process improvement and recommending solutions to enhance operational efficiency and effectiveness.
What can you expect?
- Excellent work environment - rated amongst- LinkedIn's Top Companies
- Exposure to challenging problems across multiple domains
- Ability to directly implement solutions and see them in action
- Interact with people from various backgrounds - a mix of Statisticians, Consultants, and Programmers
- Flat organization structure with open and direct culture
- Merit-based fast-growth environment
- Market-leading compensation and benefits
What do we expect from you?
- Work with large, complex data sets to solve business problems, applying advanced analytical methods as needed
- Monitor and forecast key business metrics regularly
- Conduct regular planning and reviews key performance metrics and aid in benefitting from change
- Identify the right metrics to track progress against a given business goal
- Design, run and measure experiments to test business hypotheses
- Expedite root cause analyses/insight generation against a given recurring use case through automation/self-serve platforms
- Develop compelling stories with business insights, focusing on the strategic goals of the organisation
- Work with Business, Product and Data engineering teams for continuous improvement of data accuracy through feedback and scoping on instrumentation quality and completeness
What do you need to have?
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, Engineering, Economics, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related quantitative field
- 3-5 years of experience in analytics/data science or related field
- Hands-on experience on data manipulation tools like SQL, R, Python, Excel etc.
- Exposure to BI Platforms like Power BI, Tableau etc.
- Knowledge of basic statistical measurement frameworks (measures of central tendency, dispersion, distribution, significance testing etc.
- Basic knowledge of machine learning techniques like Regression, Classification etc.
- Creative and structured thinking to solve real-world problems
- Comfortable in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented with the ability to self-direct work in an unstructured environment
- Excellent partnership and collaboration skills with the ability to work cross-functionally
- Good organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, B.Tech, Information Technology, or a related field (Master's degree is a plus).
To be filled by the operations team - Python, Tableau, R Analytics, SQL, Testing, Finance, Engineering, Machine Learning, p, marketing