Lenskart is on an expansive growth trajectory and is growing exponentially, developing
new categories, entering into new channels and geographies every quarter.
By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and
convenience - Lenskart continues to grow and evolve as a world-class eyewear
platform. The role in question, is tasked with delivering the Lenskart promise to
The Merchandising team plays a vital role in liaising between the Category teams, Store
/ Channel teams and the Inventory Planning unit. The incumbent heading this unit would
also be closely working with the Visual Merchandising team to ensure strategic product
placement in the offline stores.
This is a strategic role and requires an elevated sense of business acumen and fashion
1. Working closely with the category and channel teams on assortment planning for
each touch point.
2. Optimizing space / fixture utilization across each touch point in the network, in order
to maximize productivity, conversion, and sales.
3. Driving forecasting & inventory planning for each sales touch point in the network,
4. Creating hyperlocal assortments to ensure that each touch point has an optimal
product mix to cater to the TG.
5. Driving regular allocation / replenishment of stores basis sales & consumption
6. Monitoring, troubleshooting and optimizing the ARS system.
7. Collaborating with the visual merchandising team, ensuring the assortment is
displayed according to the planogram.
8. Monitoring and driving merchandise health across touchpoints and channels
9. Leading growth initiatives / projects to drive incremental business and conversion.
Ideal Candidate Profile
1. Tier 1 MBA Graduate / Masters in Fashion from NIFT or other global reputable
2. 6-10 years of Total Experience, with 4+ years of Category Management /
3. Prior Experience in Offline Retail
Competencies for Success
1. Strong Numerical and Analytical Skills
2. Strong Consumer Centricity to pick the Pulse of the Market / Fashion Trends
3. Ability to Cope with Pressure and Work in a Fast-Paced Environment
4. Strong Collaborative and Interpersonal Skills with the Ability to Drive Cross-