● Perform weekly store replenishments of eyeglasses, accessories, contact lenses & solutions
● Ensure the right balance of product within their respective material, collection, category
● Create planograms for new stores & maintain existing store planograms for any merchandise
● Develop allocation parameters that take into account store capacity, demand, seasonality and
product life styles.
● Perform various store level analysis to anticipate the needs of business. This includes creating
weekly sales and inventory reports to identify top stores and SKUs, underperforming stores and
SKUs and then taking appropriate action and making recommendations when needed.
● Monitor “Buy Plans” to ensure that shipments are being distributed in a timely manner.
● Facilitate stock transfers & product recalls
● Other duties as assigned
● Coordinate sample management with Singapore
● Proven work experience as a retail allocator >1 years
● Advanced knowledge in Excel
● Strong Analytical skills
● Strong problem solving skills
● Able to work in fast paced environment
● Strong sense of accountability