Quality Engineering- SDET
Lenskart is India’s fastest growing optical business. The company was co-founded in 2010 by Peyush Bansal, Amit Chaudhary & Sumeet Kapahi to provide Vision to India. 1/3rd of India’s population today needs vision correction and only 25% of those in need wear specs. Lenskart was founded in 2010 with a vision to solve this problem of eye wear and be the Numero Uno eyewear provider in India.
With technology integration into the eyewear vertical, and keeping a deep focus on consumer happiness, Lenskart has grown more than 200% Year on Year in the last 2 years to be among the top 3 Optical Retail businesses of India today.
Lenskart brings together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers get highly engaging experience. We are continuously evolving how we work and how we look at the business challenges, so we can continue to deliver measurable, sustainable solutions to our businesses.
About Role You’ll be part of the team which will build & launch tech products (web/app) for Owndays in the SEA geographies. Lenskart has acquired Owndays for $400Mn which is the largest eyewear company in SEA markets. The role is based out of Mumbai & would involve coordinating with teams from different geographies to build sophisticated tech products.
The role will have the following key responsibilities:
- Innovate, design, and develop test automation frameworks for web applications, mobile applications, and web services testing
- Create and maintain libraries and object repositories for the Automation Framework
- Plan and execute test cases, test design, test coverage, and test approach.
- Report issues through a bug tracking system and work with the development/design teams to help isolate, debug and resolve bugs.
- Develop effective test cases that follow the automation design put in place.
- Develop and run manual tests for areas where automated tests are not practical in terms of investment vs return.
You will be a good fit for this role if:
- You always settle for the best with an amazing focus on quality and attention to detail
- You are inherently curious, and have a drive to quickly learn and master new skills and technologies
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment
- 2-6 years of Software Automation, Manual Testing, Core Java, Linux/Unix experience.
- Prior experience in building Test Automation systems for distributed web systems.
- Working Experience on Selenium or device automation frameworks like Appium, Test Project etc
- Experience with one or more open source database technologies (Postgres, MySQL).
- Good programming and logical skills.
- Knowledge on git, setting up regression suites and CI build systems.
- Proven expertise in setting-up or using at least one testing automation system.
- Cross-browser , cross-platform, and NFR testing. Exposure working in an agile set-up.
- Experience in Performance or Security testing will be a plus.