Roles & Responsibilities
- Design Audit forms in line with process guidelines across touchpoints
- Monitor calls/emails/chats as per audit forms & identify Fatal & Non-fatal errors
- Identifying historical trends through data analysis to identify agent training needs
- To conduct regular Feedback sessions for Agents.
- Publish daily, weekly & monthly Quality Reports.
- To conduct calibration sessions with operations and training team.
- Conduct quality improvement sessions for agents
- Define SOPs as per process updates/product developments & cascade to team
- Identify product changes basis transaction audits
- Excellent knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint & Advanced Excel
- SOP & Content design
Skill Set requirement
- Minimum 4-5 years’ experience with atleast 2 years’ experience as QA
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Eye for details & strong analytics
- Must be self-motivator and self-starter
- Focus on quality and customer service
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills
- Ability to multitask and successfully operate in a fast paced, team environment