Project Manager (PMO)- Central team
- Develop and maintain a project management capability that ensures accountability, consistency, and efficiency across departments.
- Leverage and establish processes for monitoring and tracking store openings
- Working closely with cross functional departments, understanding individual department processes in detail.
- Analysing each department processes and working towards increasing departmental efficiency using tech.
- Responsible for new scope process developments and communicating to 3rd parties to make go live.
- Providing analysis, status reports, dashboards tracking risks/issues/dependencies, and metrics to department heads and senior leadership.
- Serving as a liaison between project teams and other functional areas of the organization.
- Leverage project management technology to implement across the client organization and optimize the existing tools for efficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, project management or B.Tech is preferred.
- Minimum of 4-6 years of experience in Project Management/Process development/ or Central operations
- Superior project management and cross-functional team leadership skills.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Experience partnering and working directly with senior leaders.
- Ability to build collaborative relationships within the organization and across departments.
- Ability to track and monitor store openings/ identifying department bottlenecks and increasing the overall efficiency.
- Demonstrated ability to apply project management standards.
- Capable of establishing project management practices and tools that have a significant impact on the organization.
- Resolving issues and minimising risk by taking corrective measures. Keeping a solution focused manner when investigating problems.
- Proficient with computer software and MS Office applications, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Strong knowledge of project management tools such as Microsoft Project, Zvolv, hands on experience on any CRMs.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is helpful.