Lenskart is Asia’s fastest growing optical business. The company was co-founded in 2010 with a purpose to transform the vision of the world and inspire people to explore their individuality. We do this by delivering eyewear experiences for every one and every purpose. Lenskart brings together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers get highly engaging experience.
Role and Responsibilities
- Conceptualize and create high quality FASHION imagery
- Coordinate pre-shoot planning and production with the creative team
- Creates content with an exceptional range of creative, technical, and documentary imagery.
- Maintains relationships with artists, team members, models, stylists, hair/makeup artists, and assistants, etc.
- Executes standard photography operation procedures including image editing techniques, tools, processes, and guidelines.
- Archives images and organizes files.
- Ensures studio output exceeds industry standards and expectations.
- Drives towards continuous improvement and creative solutions.
- Keeps equipment up to date, organized, and maintained.
- Oversees brand standards, lighting technique, and image quality.
- Researches best photography techniques and styles across fashion and lifestyle brands
- Understand and execute briefs to specifications and work closely with creative teams to develop concepts
- Capture and process images until desired results are achieved
- Constantly improve image quality using various editing methods
- Arrange objects, scenes, lighting and background to adhere to specifications
- Direct models to get best engaging output
- Maintain an in depth understanding of photographic best practices and procedures
Qualifications / Skills:
- Exceptional grasp of FASHION and PRODUCT photography
- Comfortable running studio operations
- Firm handle on a photography studio, its environment, and its processes
- Strong communication skills
- Maintain high standards for creative output
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to size images and color settings for the web and social media
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Minimum 6 years experience in studio/photo industry
- Experience working editorials, beauty, commercial shoots
- Knowledge of natural lighting, indoor, studio lighting techniques
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, InDesign