Performance Marketing Specialist
Lenskart was founded with a vision to help people see the beautiful world by revolutionising the eyewear category in India and beyond. The ten-year-old company now delivers 7 million + spectacles a year in India and Singapore and plans to ship out over a billion glasses over the next ten years.
Lenskart being an omnichannel direct to consumer retail brand provides a unique ecosystem of a full spectrum of analytics use cases which very few companies in the world provide. This creates a unique challenge and opportunity for professionals to learn and contribute, at the same time solve a 2 billion+ problem.
Lenskart Values - https://blog.lenskart.com/what-does-it-take-to-shine-in-lenskart-691463741ccf
Our Marketing team is a key growth & central function in Lenskart to drive the company's customer experience vision.
We are aiming for aggressive growth in SEA. We will be hiring Performance Marketing Specialist - Facebook, Performance Marketing Specialist - Google, Performance Marketing Specialist - Mobile & Affiliates for the SEA Market. So you would indicate which role you are applying.
You will be owning:
- Driving the growth of Google Paid channels, Facebook, App acquisition and Affiliates
- Leverage data to optimise the channels’ efficiency
- Come up with creative ideas for ads and have full ownership on the testing
- Work with creative team on the creative production and testings
- Plan the strategy roadmaps for the channels, being on top of the latest trend in marketing
- Drive the A/B testings to ensure the sustainable growth of the channel in creative, targeting, landing pages and so on
- Candidate needs to have 4-6 years of relevant experience, and a strong blend of hard and soft skills.
- Bachelor's / Master's degree
- Min. 5 years of digital marketing experience specifically on Youtube, SEM & Display, Facebook, App acquisition and Affiliates
- Both strong data and creative mind in managing channels
- Experienced in technical setup on Pixel/GTM tracking
- Experience in Ecommerce or DTC companies is a plus
- Structured approach on the testings and experimentations
Location - NCR