Lenskart is India's biggest and fastest growing eyewear brand, with over 1000+ stores. The brand takes pride in being India's first D2C (Direct to consumer) company, which designs, makes and sells its products directly to consumers, without any middlemen.
Apart from India, Lenskart has now started operations in South East Asia, US and Middle East.
What are we looking for:
As a Designer, you will be responsible for working hand-in-hand with the design team, aiding with the creation of assets, then bringing them to life and delivering high-quality and innovative motion and 3D designs that seamlessly integrate with the brand communication.
You should have original ideas and a keen eye for detail. You will be an integral part of every stage in the creative process. Work with the creative team to brainstorm concepts and design dynamic motion experiences.
You should be highly collaborative & be comfortable working with other teams (design, content, acquisition, product, marketing) to implement various plans.
- Understand design requirements and concept ideas
- Ability to animate ideas and develop video prototypes and asset
- Designing creatives across Brand communication, Social media posts, Marketing Collaterals etc.
- Brainstorm creative concepts with the team
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (leadership, digital marketing, brand communications, design, operations, customer support and product) to translate the requirements to growth strategy with a digital-first approach.
- B.Des/M.Des in Design/Animation/3D with at least 3-5 years of motion graphic design experience including video production and animation in the industry.
- Strong portfolio showcasing high-end motion design skills (Motion design portfolio is mandatory).
Hands-on experience working with Motion and 3D Tools like - Adobe After Effects, Premier Pro, Cinema 4D, Blender, Adobe Dimension.