Motion and 3D Design@Lenskart
Lenskart is India's biggest and fastest growing eyewear brand, with over 1000+ stores. The brand takes pride in being India's first D2C (Direct to consumer) company, which designs, makes and sells its products directly to consumers, without any middlemen.
Apart from India, Lenskart has now started operations in South East Asia, US and Middle East.
We Are Hiring - Motion and 3D Designer
You have 4 or more years of involved experience in 3D motion design and have the zeal to experiment and create notable work. You seek to challenge yourself in a fast-paced environment and create beautiful motion graphics/animation which are extremely high on engagement.
The Global Design Team at Lenskart is all about mindful people who love what they do and then creating impact through meaningful design solutions. We don't believe in standing still. Working alongside the best in the industry and with real business objectives offers new challenges every day and more opportunities for learning and development.
If you have the passion for bringing alluring design solutions to create real-time impact, then we are looking for you!
Your day-to-day will include:
- Comprehensive design know-how that reaches beyond 3D and motion design
- An excellent understanding of how to apply our brand aesthetics to motion and 3D design, as well as a desire to push the boundaries of what technology can offer
- Create and define various design ideas using mood boards, mood animations, and short key transitions
- Collaborate with visual designers to create 3D scenes and compositions
- Define interactive features for interfaces (transitions and animations) in 2D and 3D
- Work together with information architects to create overarching concepts
- Demonstrating the highest level of design skills through creative output following brand design system keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media
- Build interactive prototypes where required
- B.Des/M.Des in Design/Animation/3D with at least 4+ years of motion graphic design experience including video production and animation in the industry.
- Strong portfolio showcasing high-end motion design skills (Motion design portfolio is mandatory).
Hands-on experience working with Motion and 3D Tools like - Adobe After Effects, Premier Pro, Cinema 4D, Blender, Adobe Dimension.