The position involves leading the Finance function of entire Supply Chain including all manufacturing locations. Position has to lead all critical areas of plant accounting covering Accounts Payables, Inventory Control, Vendor Management and Plant P&L management. Position will report into the Finance Controller and will have the following key deliverables:
1. Ensuring timely accounting & accrual of all Plant Purchases/Opex to ensure accuracy and consistency of plant financials
2. Lead month end Financial Closing process and publish e a comprehensive actionable P&L along with all relevant productivity & profitability KPIs
3. Work with every vertical lead to drive initiatives to improve productivity & profitability
4. Lead entire Annual Financial Planning process for the entire supply chain & manufacturing operations
5. Establish appropriate Cost accounting modules for all manufacturing verticals to identify inefficiencies, if any and drive necessary actions.
6. Set up BOM with every manufacturing vertical and establish appropriate MIS to track actual usage of raw material & consumables vs Standard BOM work to improve usage variance
7. Supervise all expansion projects to ensure adherence to expansion budget and timely capitalization of assets
8. Institutionalize controls around Plant operating expenses to ensure adherence to approval matrix and drive budgetary controls.
9. Establish strong mechanism to track Logistics costs at channel/city/vendor level to ensure that were being charged at agreed rates and there are no leakages/inefficiencies
10. Publish weekly vendor ageing and collaborate with Treasury to ensure timely payment to vendors
11. Drive periodic vendor reconciliations in line with approved policy
12. Strengthen controls around inventory and material movement processes to avoid any pilferage
13. Supervise month inventory counts and constantly review Slow/Non Moving consumables inventory to drive appropriate liquidation plans and avoid P&L hit