Lenskart is looking to onboard a senior Compensation and Benefits professional who will help build global rewards strategy to attract high quality talent and reduce turnover.
• Design fair and attractive Compensation packages and Bonus programs.
• Provide strategic direction to the development of pay, reward, recognition and benefits strategies to ensure the adoption of best practice that align with the company’s strategic plan.
• Ensure salaries and benefits (both tangible and non-tangible) comply with the current legislation about human rights and pay equity.
• Identify trends and implement new practices to engage and motivate employees.
• Conduct research on employee satisfaction (e.g. using surveys and quantitative data). Evaluating how effective the benefit packages are in terms of employee satisfaction.
• Renew our compensation plans with monetary and non-monetary benefits based on employee needs.
• Provide expert advice to the leadership and annual remuneration processes ensuring the processes are fair and equitable and in line with the reward strategy.
• Keep track of prevailing pay rates and make sure we offer competitive compensation plans.
• Structure compensation in ways that will yield the highest value for the organization.
• Evaluate and report on the effectiveness of employee benefit programs.
• Track compensation and benefits benchmarking data from the market.