iOS Developer - Singapore
Lenskart is Asia’s largest eyewear company serving 40 Million people - helping them see better and lead better quality lives. We have more than 1500 omnichannel stores across 175 cities in India, Singapore and Dubai. Our aim is to serve One Billion eyes by 2025 globally. And in this journey, we want to go beyond vision correction to transform the way people see and experience the world. That’s our new purpose - and we can only get there through cutting-edge technology and exceptional people.
Our international businesses are young and hustling, growing at warp speed to cater to larger shares of their respective markets. At present, we have a distribution presence of more than 40 retail stores across Singapore and UAE, and active expansion plans across Asia and the Middle east regions.
As our iOS developer, you will be in the order of developing and maintaining our mobile/tablet apps. Based in our Singapore HQ, you will be responsible for working with the technical team in Singapore to create a world-class iOS application for Singapore and South East Asia. You will also be able to work with the growth and product team to drive results on the iOS platform and deliver business results.
Contribute technically by developing featuresiOS app development using Swift/Objective CPrevious experience in building iOS apps or using iOS technologies such as Swift, Swift UI, Objective-C, and Cocoa frameworks (AVFoundation, StoreKit) is preferred but not requiredFocus on code quality and testabilityEnd-to-end process of delivering a mobile app featureEffective engagement with product owners and stakeholdersContinually improve technical processes to get us operating more efficientlyCollaboration with different teams to design and develop a complete productAgile and Data-Driven Mindset
You're a fit for this position if you:
- Contribute technically by developing features
- iOS app development using Swift/Objective C
- Previous experience in building iOS apps or using iOS technologies such as Swift, Swift UI, Objective-C, and Cocoa frameworks (AVFoundation, StoreKit) is preferred but not required
- Focus on code quality and testability
- End-to-end process of delivering a mobile app feature
- Effective engagement with product owners and stakeholders
- Continually improve technical processes to get us operating more efficiently
- Collaboration with different teams to design and develop a complete product
- Agile and Data-Driven Mindset
- 2 - 6 years of relevant working experience
Your benefits and growth upon joining include the following:
- Heading the vision for the iOS app together with the bigger technical image and product roadmap
- Growing the app development to scale to multiple countries
- Joining the diverse team of one of the most ambitious and fastest-growing startups in Southeast Asia
- Fast growth and promotion prospects in a highly successful and ambitious team
- Be rewarded with an attractive package (employee benefits and competitive salary)