iOS Developer- Bangalore!!
We are seeking an iOS Developer, iOS to be responsible for executing initiatives designed to move the needle on key business goals via experimentation and measurement. You’ll be focused on shipping high-quality technology & features in order to advance our mission of revolutionizing the eyewear industry. We’re a high impact team with an ambitious mission and are looking for high caliber people to join us!
How your skills and passion will come to life at Lenskart:
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform, and Gateway Services using Objective C, Swift, NodeJs, Python, and more
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- 4+ years of software engineering and product delivery experience, with 2+ years of experience with iOS (Objective C& Swift)
- Experience with a scalable architecture, while maintaining a hands-on role with code development
- Experience working with Product Managers and UX Designers, with a strong product sense and the ability to own large areas of product design and usability
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Capability to bring in software engineering life cycle best practices
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- High proficiency and technical leadership with iOS frameworks and core components
- Strong grasp of software fundamentals, and design patterns, such as delegates, interfaces, MVVM/MVP/Viper/MVI, singletons, observer, etc