Influencer Marketing @Lenskart
Lenskart was founded with a vision to help people see the beautiful world by revolutionising the eyewear category in India and beyond. The ten-year-old company now delivers 7 million + spectacles a year in India and Singapore and plans to ship out over a billion glasses over the next ten years.
Lenskart being an omnichannel direct to consumer retail brand provides a unique ecosystem of a full spectrum of analytics use cases which very few companies in the world provide. This creates a unique challenge and opportunity for professionals to learn and contribute, at the same time solve a 2 billion+ problem.
We are looking for Lead Influencer Marketing who is a digitally savvy, experienced marketing mind to develop and execute our influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns.
If you are a team player who displays a positive, professional attitude at all times who knows the influencer world, then you are the person we are looking for.
- Develop and execute influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns
- Identify and build relationships with prominent influencers and thought leaders
- Attend relevant events for networking and business purposes
- Develop content ideas and write and curate content
- Research relevant industry experts, competitors, target audience and users
- Brainstorm new, creative approaches to influencer campaigns
- Keep abreast of emerging trends, technologies and influencers
- Liaising with the marketing team to create and coordinate marketing strategies that work across different channels
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing
- Proven track record in outreach campaign strategies
- In depth knowledge of social media marketing industry
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Well organized with great time management skills
- Outstanding project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship buildingskills
- Networking aptitude