Role: Head Visual Merchandising
Location: Faridabad ( Corporate Office )
Team: Offline Retail Business
Reports To: Sr. VP Projects
Direct Reports: 20-25
Detailed Job Role & Responsibilities
1. Conceptualize and ideate commercial VM solutions that are directed to achieve desired sales
2. Create a seasonal and yearly brand docket that helps maintaining Visual effectiveness in entire
700 + stores at brand level.
3. Develop a strong bridge in Retail operation and Visual Merchandising by working closely on sales
4. Training and Development on strategic VM initiatives to enhance business potentials.
5. Work on Profitable store planning and merchandising needs through bi yearly Merchandise Sales
6. Store and VM Audit to ensure Assets are managed well across fiscal year.
7. Demonstrating expertise in consumer behavior research, markdown strategies, KPIs/reporting
and trend analysis.
8. Possessing exceptional communication, presentation, and analytical talents; thriving within
deadline-driven, fast-paced, and challenging environments.
Competencies & Traits
Aesthetic sense + Functional Sense + Someone who has strong hold on planning and
execution of stores.
Someone who can translate Store Level communication
Someone who has managed minimum 500+ stores
Expert in Design & Value Engineering to Develop Creative Visual Merchandising
Ability to lead large team strength & Avail Mentorship at different levels.