- At least 10-15 years of total work experience with minimum 5 years in Telesales team management, preferably from an Internet selling background.
- High level of Target orientation and proven track record of accomplishing weekly / monthly revenue targets independently.
- Proven leadership skills, self-motivated & ability to manage competing priorities.
- Exposure to value & volume selling is a must.
- Should have pleasing personality and good communication & presentation skills.
- Should have high data management skills (an expert in excel)
- Should be able to work in a pressure situation.
- Innovative and capable of out-of-the-box thinking
- Good Understanding of Quality metrics and process improvements.
- Strong results orientation - is able to focus and deliver results
- Excellent problem-solving skills - coming up with simple solutions to complex problems
- Ability to drive consensus, leverage synergies from cross functional teams
- Drive performance management across workforce by applying and implementing best in class performance metrics.
- Own complete P&L of the telesales vertical and formulate a data-driven strategy for growth of the business.
- Design the inside sales strategy, set business goals drive execution to achieve these goals for your teams.
- Work closely with cross-functional vertical leaders in the formulation and execution of sales strategy, identify areas of improvement and implement effective solutions.
1. Entrepreneurial thinking midst: self-motivated and self-directed with any ability to think innovatively.
2. Passion for results: Highly degree of commitment with bias for execution excellence
3. Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
Minimum 10-15 years of experience.
Own complete P&L of the telesales vertical and formulate a data-driven strategy for growth of the business.
Design the inside sales strategy, set business goals drive execution to achieve these goals for your teams.
Should be able to hire the right candidate & train them accordingly to achieve the desired productivity.