Head of Studio and Catalog
Lenskart is Asia’s fastest growing optical business. The company was co-founded in 2010 with a purpose to transform the vision of the world and inspire people to explore their individuality. We do this by delivering eyewear experiences for every one and every purpose. Lenskart brings together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers get highly engaging experience.
This position is responsible for leading and managing the Studio & Catalogue team to maximize customer experience. The person is responsible for creating, managing and constantly improving processes and workflows for optimal output.
- Manage day-to-day Studio Operations that includes Product and model photography, styling, Image Editing, 3D team, QC, catalogue operations.
- Core Business Metrics that the position is responsible for - Cost of Catalog, Listing Turn-around-Time, Service Level Agreements, Productivity, Team Utilisation, Continuous Process Improvements, Content Quality and Accountability for Data Attribute Master Hierarchy
- Need to have adept knowledge of building process efficiencies, review the impact on metrics and present report-outs to business leaders
- Working closely with Commercial teams in managing monthly budget allocations, provisioning, reporting and vendor negotiations in alignment to meeting AOP targets
- Automating processes along with Tech teams, Infra & Program mgmt teams in building BRDs for workflow management systems, conduct User-Acceptance Tests & product design
- Work closely with other allied teams in brand experience, merchandising, tech, warehouse and creative directors
- Ensuring timely delivery of high quality images, videos and 3D renderings as per brand guidelines.
- Plan and execute monthly, weekly and daily studio schedules to meet upload capacity each week, including special projects.
- Conduct market research in terms of cataloguing standards across best e-commerce brands.
- Innovate and build best practices; build and streamline SOPs for process efficiency improvements.
- Knowledge and research on latest equipment, softwares and techniques in product and model photography, image editing and 3D renderings.
- Identifying gaps in the system and optimizing turnaround time.
- A team leader with excellent communication, presentation capabilities.
- High operational orientation and willingness to - work on the floor- always and solve problems immediately
- Strong team-building skills, counselling skills and conflict management skills
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Result Orientation
- Confidence and Decisiveness
7+ years of experience similar role in the Catalogue function in an e-commerce firm