Head Lenskart Academy
We are looking for a transformational and entrepreneurial leader to set-up and run Lenskart’s Learning Academy. This is a critical role for the growth of the company given the exponential expansion plans at hand. Our organization is known for customer obsession and technology-first orientation, through which we improve and scale every aspect of our business.
This person will be responsible for the ideation, creation and implementation of training and development modules across Lenskart’s functional and revenue streams, with a special focus on driving world class training for the Offline Store Staff. The incumbent will demonstrate excellent skills in leadership, influence and strategic planning. S/he will be accountable for developing our educational process, promote knowledge management, and keep an eye out for future trends in the industry.
S/He should be able to drive employees to accept and embrace new learning methods and technologies. Break down silos to foster an atmosphere of enterprise-wide cooperation and collaboration through learning. Translate the learning outcomes into business metrics, and highlight the value added to the organization, through KPIs like customer feedback, employee experience, increase in productivity, etc.
Define the goals and objectives of Lenskart’s Learning & Development function.
- Formulate the strategy, keeping in mind customer needs, competitive landscape, user research data, emerging trends and technologies.
- Critically analyze how training is impacting the revenues, operating margins, customer satisfaction levels, employee experiences, and overall productivity.
- Design an effective learning vision, based on the organization’s overarching business goals.
- Ensure that the learning vision is drilled down to each and every employee across functions and business streams, based on his or her learning needs, aspirations, and area of influence.
- Understand and track the training needs across functions and business streams.
- Keep pace with the latest innovations, practices and technologies in the learning and development industry, in areas of training design, development, and deployment.
- Experience in areas of Instructional Design, Mobile Learning, Micro Learning, Social Learning, Gamification and Learning Management Systems
- Analyzing and utilizing the performance data of different teams, to inform global training, leadership development and succession planning
- Intrinsic focus on customer obsession and continuously innovating on ways to provide excellent customer service
- Passion for technology, with prior experience in leveraging technology to drive e-learning and virtual training modules
- Ability to take decisive action based on professional and practical analysis of situations
- Experience and knowledge of building and leading a team, including the natural ability to motivate, coach & mentor staff to maximize results