Lenskart has achieved most of its growth through retail and offline channels, and our team is now leading the digital transformation project for the whole organization. You will be part of a fast-paced, high-impact team, that is data-focused and growth-driven.
- Develop and execute strategies for social first campaigns to achieve desired results in line with the business objectives.
- Analyzing data and audience response (campaign results, followers, reach, engagement, etc.) using available analytics and measurement tools to help shape future growth strategies.
- Providing inputs & expertise to drive the efficacy of marketing activities (content development and optimization, advertising, etc.).
- Working closely across teams to share ideas, feedback & present results.
- Continuous monitoring of results and improving content to increase followers, engagement, and reach.
- Proposing new initiatives to increase social media by 10X.
- Planning and executing initiatives to reach the target audience under different campaigns.
- Identifying, developing & optimizing each channel to drive results.
- Keep abreast with social media trends and potential new channels and strategies in social marketing and ads.
- Should have a degree in Marketing, Engineering, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Should have a minimum of 5 years of prior experience in a similar role at an agency or a product/D2C/e-commerce.
- Should possess analytical skills and can leverage data, metrics, analytics, and consumer behavior trends to generate creative ideas and find opportunities for optimization.
- Should have an eye for good design and can create ad concepts quickly by leveraging basic design thinking.
- Should be a highly goal-oriented individual who is resilient in your pursuit of growth.
- Should be open-minded, curious, and a strong problem solver.
- Should have a self-starter mentality, a strong sense of ownership, and an appetite for learning.
- Should demonstrate success in improving ad campaign performance.