The Graphic Designer will be responsible to create and develop eye catching and compelling designs across a range of offline and online channels.
Key Areas of Responsibilities
• Creating designs across a range of channels including; leaflets, posters, email campaigns, presentations, brochures, website content, social media platforms, and other documents
• Work to bespoke creative briefs from marketing team
• Take ownership of wider projects to create exciting and innovative materials for sales, promotions.
• Rolling out themed collateral across a multitude of formats from print to digital.
• Take ownership over the 'house style', ensuring all content is consistent and within brand guidelines
• Participating in marketing workshops, brainstorming creative concepts for future campaigns
• Continue to enhance the functionality and creative offering of the Marketing Portal
• Working with the Adobe Suite to manipulate , resize images
• Undertake competitor research and analysis
• 2-6 years’ experience in a advertising agency /ecommerce
• Experience across the Adobe creative software suite (Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc)
• Able to multi-task and manage different projects at one time
• Ability to produce artwork from initial brief right up to the finished product
• Be a brand guardian, ensuring consistency across all marketing channels
• Impressive Typography and Layout skills
• Attention to detail with a strong sense of colour and style
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proactive, well organised and self-motivated