Lenskart is looking for an outstanding individual in the role of Graphic Designer to join our Marketing Team where the focus will be on the creation of engaging marketing assets across different marketing channels (offline & online.)
The Designer will be responsible for the conceptualization & production of assets tied to marketing campaigns & marketing channels. This individual will frequently be asked to deliver high-quality, engaging designs on abbreviated timelines, working closely with other Designers, Brand Managers, and other team members.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for conceptualizing creative designs for a wide array of media to fit the needs of internal teams. They will oversee the designs’ production to ensure the designs are established & extended according to the visual creative identity.
1. Oversee and create design & production of all online and offline marketing material.
2. Design a wide array of assets that lead to engaging experiences for our users.
3. Given a creative brief, design compelling assets geared towards meeting and achieving the goals set forth.
4. Follow brand standards to extend creatives further to other platforms.
5. Innovate and build compelling brand campaign designs, social media assets & extend it across all channels for Lenskart.
1. 2-3 years of graphic design experience, specifically in crafting assets driving engaging experiences on mobile devices.
2. Strong designing background along with experience in articulation & conceptualisation
3. Advanced experience with Adobe Photoshop (Creative Cloud); proficiency in Adobe Illustrator; demonstrated understanding of Adobe After Effects. Knowledge of InDesign and Premier Pro is a plus. The ability to illustrate is a bonus.
4. Attentive to design feedback and able to quickly iterate on compositions in a manner that successfully addresses creative direction.
5. Ability to think of a concept based on a strong insight.