Lenskart is India’s fastest growing optical business. The company was co-founded in
2010 by Peyush Bansal, Amit Chaudhary & Sumeet Kapahi to provide Vision to India
be the Numero Uno eyewear provider in India.
With deep tech enablement & customer obsession, Lenskart has grown at more than
200% Y-o-Y in the last 2 years to be among the top 3 Optical Retail businesses of
Lenskart brings together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology
solutions which are pivotal to its business, products & customer experience.
We are looking to add an experienced & dynamic Full Stack Developer in our tech
team to lead development of scalable solutions across the development life cycle.
You should have experience of leading/ developing applications across front and
back-end using various coding languages, libraries & frameworks.
Additionally, you should be comfortable with agile development methodologies to
develop and ship MVPs/ products in a fast paced environment.
4+ Years of experience as a full stack developer leading development of
applications across life cycle (conception to deployment). Minimum 2+ years
of experience in a product based company
etc.) and libraries & frameworks (AngularJS, ReactJS etc.)
etc.) and libraries & frameworks (Node.JS)
- Experience of working with databases (MangoDB, MySQL) and Web Servers
(Apache, IIS etc.)
- Experience of developing & deploying microservices and APIs (REST/SOAP)
- Deep understanding of data structures & algorithms
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Open source / pet projects contributions
What will you do at LensKart?
- Work directly with business / product team to design & develop key
applications involving front end, back end and database related elements
- Develop client facing front end applications involving appealing visual design
- Develop, test and deploy APIs and microservices. Manage integration of
developed applications with internal systems & external partners
- Carry out software testing, troubleshooting and debugging
Why should you join us?
- Competitive compensations structure
- Opportunity to shape & play a pivotal role in developing some of the most
exciting projects planned at Lenskart. These project will play an important role
in Lenskart’s future strategy
- Extensive freedom to experiment, innovate and learn with high degree of
- Opportunity to work directly with senior leadership (business vertical) & define
the product roadmap