Lenskart is India's biggest and fastest growing eyewear brand, with over 1000+ stores. The brand takes pride in being India's first D2C (Direct to Consumer) company, which designs, creates and sells its products directly to consumers across the country, without any
middlemen. Apart from India, Lenskart has now started operations in South East Asia, USA and Middle East.
Who are we looking for:
We are looking for an Eyewear (Product and User) research leader who will play a pivotal role in discovering expressed and latent user needs that eyewear doesn’t address today. In this leadership role, you should be committed to providing clear and meaningful human
powered insights to transform our product experiences.
Eyewear is a substantive accessory with huge unrealised potential. Right eyewear solutions can enable people to pursue their passions and live life to the fullest.
What will you work on:
● You will set up an eyewear research function, with a passionate team and efficient processes that drives product intelligence at Lenskart.
● You will lead product and user research initiatives to understand and translate people’s motivations and behaviors into relevant and ownable insights for the Lenskart brand and business.
● You will design, implement and analyze different research to help the eyewear design & R&D teams understand different user needs
● You will lead the testing of new prototypes for the intended consumers and help arrive at the most optimal solution
● You will also contribute to the building and maintenance of research standards and capabilities in response to the evolving culture and emerging user and eyewear trends.
Who will you work with:
You will partner with the eyewear design, R&D, Consumer Experience, and merchandising teams to develop hypotheses, lead research & analysis, and synthesize findings across sources into a clear and concise story that addresses the brief across learning agendas.
What you bring:
● Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Product design / Lifestyle design / Industrial design / Design research or equivalent combination of education and experience and training.
● 8 - 12 years of total experience
● At least 5 years of demonstrated experience in product and user research where you have directly led all aspects of a project - from planning to in-field execution to insight delivery.
● Ability to understand physical product is a huge added advantage.
● Strong interest and curiosity in the voice of the customer and generating user insights, translating insights into feature requirements, conducting rigorous evaluations, and communicating findings to stakeholders.
● Experience with designing and delivering user research with mixed methods
● Excellence in moderating and facilitating user interactions