Responsible for leading and supervising a team of engineers as they develop, test, modify, and create solutions to technical problems. Should be completely hands on with excellent architecture and design skills. Shall be responsible for establishing the company’s technical vision and leading all aspects of technology development in the Tech Operations vertical, in accordance with the company’s strategic direction and growth objectives. This requires envisioning the company’s current and future technology requirements for order fulfilment, warehouse management, inventory management, CRM, analytics etc., leading implementation of such applications, and planning for risk and growth.
Reports to : Sr. Director - Engineering
- Architecture, design and development of high performance software applications and software platforms
- Identifying technology trends implement and execute cutting edge technology to create a high scalable and high performance platform.
- Lead strategic planning to achieve business goals by identifying and prioritizing development initiatives and setting timetables for the evaluation, development, and deployment of all web-based services.
- Shall be responsible for redesigning existing systems.
- Conduct code reviews and specification conformance testing as defined by the selected software development methodology.
- Building, developing and grooming of engineering talent and teams.
- Responsible for product development, website platform evolution and scaling, and engineering support.
- Using data and building analytic models to improve standards, processes, and policies for corporate wide infrastructure and service operations.
- Come up with innovative solutions to scale the system.
- Ideal candidate should have 10+ years industry experience and atleast 2 years of experience in people management
- Educational Qualifications: B.E/B.Tech or equivalent Degree.
Technical Skills: -
- Must have strong experience in Object Oriented Technologies (Java)
- Very strong experience in NoSQL (Mongo DB,Redis) etc.
- Experience in creating distributed and highly available applications.
- Experience in designing high scale CRM, ERP and/or warehouse and inventory management systems.
- Must have experience with database-driven web technologies to work on high volume, high- availability, large-scale public facing websites.
- Familiar with more than one software development methodology
- Entrepreneurial thinking mindset: Self-‐motivated and self-directed with an ability to think innovatively.
- People Management: Ability to lead, manage & develop large teams in a fast paced environment
- Passion for Results: High degree of commitment with bias for execution excellence
- Customer Focus: Ability to design processes, systems & create an environment for enabling customer delight.
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-‐solving abilities.
Some Insight into our Technology: