We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join Lenskart to assist with the online visual merchandising of products across our digital assets in the US market (website and App) as well as support with pricing and inventory management. The individual must have a knowledge of designer brands, products and key trends, coupled with the understanding of customer needs to help maximize
conversion and cross selling opportunities.
Roles and Responsibilities:
● Define and arrange product assortment on the website and manage inventory levels to support
● Define Bestsellers and ensure stock levels are maintained
● Support on visual merchandising guidelines strategy and execution
● Support on pricing strategy and own pricing implementation in systems.
● Support on analysing sales and stock data to optimize the product assortment .Deliver
competitor analysis and market trend insights.
● Deliver visual merchandising planograms and drive execution for new collections
● Liaise with the marketing department on product marketing initiatives
● 3-5 years experience in Online merchandising or product management, preferably in the US
● BSc in Marketing or related field
● Excellent analytical skills, Proficiency in excel
● Proactive and highly motivated team player
● Must be detail-orientated, deadline-driven, and able to multi-task with solid organizational and