We are looking for a talented Designer to join our growing Brand team. This person will create engaging online assets to support all marketing efforts and channels and will be responsible for producing content that matches the company's brand, aesthetic, and marketing strategy, including social media graphics, website banners, and promotional artwork. The ideal candidate should be able to efficiently combine creativity, functionality, and technology to produce eye-catching and informative content. In this role, organizational and technical skills are key, and all candidates must possess in-depth knowledge of design software programs.
● Designing, producing, and managing interactive online content, including email templates, social media, and promotional artwork.
● Ensuring consistency in designs and content across all company platforms and assets.
● Collaborating with the marketing, merchandising and tech teams to ensure that all designs align with the brand guidelines, while also meeting usability standards.
● Working with the IT department to oversee the smooth implementation of new content.
● Providing advice and guidance on the aesthetic for campaigns, projects, and promotional events.
● Bachelor's degree in Digital Design, Graphic Design, or a related field.
● 3-5 Years of experience in a professional digital design role, preferably for an eCommerce player in the US market.
● A portfolio of previous digital design work to showcase experience and creativity.
● Solid knowledge of design software programs, such as Sketch, InVision, and Adobe Creative Suite.
● Ability to clearly present design ideas and concepts for campaigns and projects.
● A team player with exceptional organizational and technical skills.
● Detail oriented with an eye for aesthetics