We are looking for strong Data Engineer's who will build the foundation of analytics @ lenskart. Lesnkart’s business is spread across ecommerce, retail and manufacturing and a wealth of omnichannel data is generated to enable strong analytics. The Data Engineering Head role will key to organise the data and help unlock the value from it with use of advanced data engineering concepts, data products and analytics.
Key Role & Qualifications -
- Architecting & coding a data pipelines and by integrating data from all sources including but not limited to ecommerce systems, ERP, manufacturing system, Google 360, POS etc..
- Experience in building modern dimensional data models to improve accessibility, efficiency, and quality of data.
- Experience in developing Big Data applications using java, Spark, Hive, Oozie, Kafka, Java and Map Reduce and Python.
- Programming experience in building high quality applications, data pipelines and analytics solutions and data products using power of Data and Application technologies.
- Exposure & experience with cloud data based data management practices esp. In AWS , Redshift, Google Big query. Strong understanding of ETL concepts and tools.
- Ability to understand data models and identify ETL optimisation opportunities. Exposure to ETL tools is preferred.
- Strong data modeling skills across minimum one domain. ex: Manufacturing, Customer service, Retail, Ecommerce.
- Strong analytical and communication skills. Should be self-driven, highly motivated and ability to learn quick
- Translate complex business requirements into scalable technical solutions meeting data warehousing design standards. Strong understanding of analytics needs and proactive-ness to build generic solutions to improve the efficiency
- Lead/Work with many global teams, communicate effectively, both written and verbal, with technical and non-technical multi-functional teams
- Manage and mentor people and plan their career growth and focus on creating a cohesive team environment
- Strong project management and communication skills . Agile / Jira experience.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- Passion for solving business problems with use of data , algorithms, analytics and technology.
Bachelor's / Master’s Degree or Equivalent with 3+ years of experience in data engineering / Science role with background in Computer science or statistics. For Lead Engineer 5-10 years of experience.