· Assist marketing managers in the formulation of the company’s marketing strategy using consistent data and insights derived from the same
· Develop marketing dashboards to drive impact metrics
· Implement and lead a unified marketing road-map by managing internal and external resources across countries and functions, in coordination with sales and product.
· Understand user behaviour through GA/Clevertap/Power BI and generate user insights
· With 1.5-3 yrs. work experience in Data Analysis and Data science (preferred)
· Provide leadership and deep technical expertise in all aspects of dashboard design
· Visualization using BI tools such as Power BI, SQL, Advance Excel etc.
· Translating business requirements and user requests into effective report and dashboard designs in challenging deadlines.
· Hands on experience in Customer analytics/Marketing analytics/Digital analytics.
· Assist with performance tuning of dashboards, background data queries as needed
· Bachelor's degree (Economics Honours, B.Com Honours, B.Tech) from tier 1 colleges with at least 1.5 years of experience in Analytics in a corporate setting. Master’s in planning & analytics or M.Sc Economics or M.Tech
· Candidate should have an advance knowledge of MS Excel,MS word, Power point
· Hands on experience with in a major analytics software's (e.g. MySql, PowerBI, Google Analytics)
· Superior analytical and quantitative skills, with experience working with large,
complex data sets.
· Strong troubleshooting, analytical and creative problem solving skills. Ability to collect,
manipulate, cleanse and interpret data from multiple data sources, required.