Customer Strategy Manager
- The Customer Manager's role is conclusively to meet the customer's needs to ensure customer loyalty and satisfaction.
- The incumbent would be responsible for bridging the gap between customers and the brand to ensure that the touchpoints across the customers' journey are engaging, efficient and effective.
- Additionally, planning, strategizing and executing the policies or changes across all stores would be necessary.
Activities expected to be performed:
- Drive offline NPS for all the Lenskart Stores (800+) and help achieve 80%
- Analyse and plan the strategy based on the data to improve the overall NPS
- Collaboratively work with the different stakeholder’s/Business heads to execute the actions planned
- Work with the product/Category team to help improve the product quality, business heads to improve the staff experience or warehouse for delivery etc.
- Get involved in the entire customer lifecycle, find out the areas which impact the customer the most at every touchpoint– create and execute new process/policies/solutions to delight the customer
- Help reduce customer complaints/escalations by fixing the issues from the root
- Closely work with the tech/Analytics team to build customer and employee-friendly system
Special Projects Area:
- Handle multiple projects which would help grow business or improve customer satisfaction based on the requirements
- Projects like how to reduce returns, increase sales/indirect sales, employee satisfaction etc.
- Lead people projects like eNPS and help create a great culture
- To ensure all the key business reports are being sent regularly, on time and with no errors
- Help guide the MIS exe to build insightful reports
- Help in successfully releasing the leadership incentives with the help of MIS exe and finance team
- Consistently analyse the key KPIs that impact the business, find solutions and execute the same
Our ideal Customer Success Manager:
- Has 7+ years of experience in understanding customer behaviour, who can take ownership and lead the project independently in collaboration with other stakeholders
- Who can read the data well, strategies and execute the plan effectively in 800+ stores with the help of supporting leaders and would lead a direct team of 3-4 people
- This role includes all components, planning, Strategizing and executing
- Has an exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships
- Demonstrates a deep understanding of customers concerns and thoughts regarding the use of products or services etc.
- Managed customers across different segments in the past and knows how to manage them differently
- Exhibits a true passion for customers and for Customer Success
- Who has successfully run a few projects in past – Specially Net Promoter Score/CSAT