We are looking for someone who is highly motivated and passionate about consumer research and enjoys interacting with consumers to discover actionable insights. The role will be a part of the Global Consumer Insights function at Lenskart. It will provide the opportunity to dive into a wide spectrum of consumer insights work in a fast-paced, high energy environment. Lenskart is Indias largest eyewear brand and is growing fast globally across India, South East Asia, Middle East, and US.
- Hands-on execution of ongoing in-house research studies to unearth actionable insights at regular intervals, informing the brand to deliver a better experience for the consumer
- Plan and execute quick dipstick studies to test hypotheses, discover key points of consumer motivation and objection towards the brand and its initiatives
- Maintain a constant pulse of the consumer through observation of trends and frequent consumer interaction through online panels, market visits, in-person interviews, etc.
- Participate in various research projects by conducting consumer research, analysing both primary and secondary data related to consumers, competitors and categories, consolidating information into actionable items, reports and presentations
- Develop and drive a process through which emerging trends relevant to the category and consumer can be explored and built into new avenues of potential research
- Serve as a point of contact between the organisation and external consumer research agencies to handle research related queries
- Constantly explore and evaluate new sources of information and research approaches in the eyewear, fashion, e-commerce and related categories via secondary & primary research
Qualifications & Skills:
- 0-2 years of experience in Qualitative/ quantitative research/ consumer insights from a market research agency
- Must have strong communication skills
- Should have experience on working on projects involving a variety of frameworks/methodologies/research approaches
- Good to have: Degree in Psychology (Masters/Bachelors)
- Should be adept at using tools such as MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- Observant and analytical bent of mind - ability to identify key shifts/ trends / emerging tropes in popular culture, social media, movies, ads etc.