We are looking for strong Business / Data Analyst who will build the foundation of analytics @ lenskart. Lesnkart’s business is spread across ecommerce, retail and manufacturing and a wealth of omnichannel data is generated to enable strong analytics. The Data Engineering Head role will key to organise the data and help unlock the value from it with use of advanced data engineering concepts, data products and analytics.
· Assist marketing managers in the formulation of the company’s marketing strategy using consistent data and insights derived from the same
· Develop marketing dashboards to drive impact metrics
· Implement and lead a unified marketing road-map by managing internal and external resources across countries and functions, in coordination with sales and product.
· Understand user behaviour through GA/Clevertap/Power BI and generate user insights
· With 1.5-3 yrs. work experience in Data Analysis and Data science (preferred)
· Provide leadership and deep technical expertise in all aspects of dashboard design
· Visualization using BI tools such as Power BI, SQL, Advance Excel etc.
· Translating business requirements and user requests into effective report and dashboard designs in challenging deadlines.
· Hands on experience in Customer analytics/Marketing analytics/Digital analytics.
· Assist with performance tuning of dashboards, background data queries as needed
· Bachelor's / Masters degree (Economics Honours, B.Com Honours, B.Tech) from tier 1 /2 colleges with at least 2 years of experience in Analytics in a corporate setting. Master’s in planning & analytics or M.Sc Economics or M.Tech
· Candidate should have an advance knowledge of MS Excel,MS word, Power point
· Hands on experience with in a major analytics software's (e.g. MySql, PowerBI, Google Analytics)
· Superior analytical and quantitative skills, with experience working with large,
complex data sets.
· Strong troubleshooting, analytical and creative problem solving skills. Ability to collect,
manipulate, cleanse and interpret data from multiple data sources, required.