Business Analyst - Analytics
Lenskart is looking for a strong Business Analyst / Sr. Business Analyst for our Central Analytics team. Lenskart’s business is spread across ecommerce, retail and manufacturing and a wealth of omni-channel data is generated to enable strong analytics. The role will key to unlock the value from it with use of advanced data analytics concepts.
- Work closely with teams across the company to understand their data requirements and develop solutions that allow them to make data-backed decisions
- Develop an in-depth understanding of business performance and generate strategic insights to influence decision making
- Coordinate with key business stakeholders to understand the business problems and solve using strong analytics concepts
- Identify key metrics, conduct rigorous exploratory data analysis, create executive facing dashboards and build business cases that drive decision making and business prioritization
- Synthesize large volumes of data with attention to granular details and present findings and recommendations to senior-level stakeholders
Location - Gurgaon
About Lenskart Analytics Team - https://blog.lenskart.com/introducing-analytics-lenskart-f007bd3b9c02
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Candidate needs to have 2-5 years of relevant experience, and a strong blend of analytics and soft skills
- Bachelor's / Master's degree (MBA, B.Tech) from top-tier colleges
- Strong stakeholder management skills and assertively manage expectations and negotiate
- Strong understanding of database designs & ETL principles
- Strong hands on experience with SQL, Python/R
- Experience in working with analytics tools like Power BI, Tableau, Google Analytics in building dashboards and performance score cards.
- Strong capability to understand business problems in the context of an Omni Channel Retail and use data to solve them.
- Good to have- experience with e-commerce or product based organisation
Excellent communication, team-work and problem-solving skills