Assistant Manager - Treasury || Lenskart
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Handling Banking Domain/Treasury.
- Foreign Remittance (Import & Services):- Execution of forex transactions and Coordination with the banks.
- Domestic remittance (goods & Services):- Execution of domestic transactions and Coordination with the banks.
- Cash Flow preparation and its comparison with Management.
- Weekly Bank reconciliation.
- Opening Letter of Credit, Bank Guarantees.
- Interacting with Bankers on a regular basis.
- Facilitating Bank Realization certificates (BRC) & Foreign Inward Realization certificate (FIRCs)
- Preparing & Submission of documentation for foreign currency payments to banks.
- Manage compliance requirements on FEMA & RBI guidelines.
- Arranging declarations internally and certificate from CA for foreign remittance.
- Ensuring timely payments of all FX payments as per due date.
- Lodgment of import/Export documents for IDPMS settlement.
- Preparation and regular updating of FX remittance tracker & various Fx schedules.
- GR Waiver Issuance for Import goods return.
- Adherence to accounting policies and procedures of the company
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Candidate with 4-5 years of relevant experience in treasury domain
- Preferably from banking sector
- Experience of domestic treasury
- Experience in stakeholder management and team management.