Assistant Manager- Talent Acquisition
Role- Assistant Manager- Talent Acquisition
Our Human Capital team works in a fast-paced culture. The ideal person will be an organizational guru, work effectively with internal and external clients and candidates, possess great communication skills, have the ability to shift gears at a moment’s notice and enjoy the challenges of helping to build a great organization of talented individuals.
- To manage a team of Recruiters and ensure full cycle recruiting process for our supervisory and FOS functions.
- To support the process in meeting the hiring numbers as per AOP.
- Build great partnership with business in terms of understanding the needs and delivering on time.
- Developing & managing respective competition portfolio by rigorous sourcing.
- Source & screen relevant profiles through multiple channels including Employee Referrals, Social Networking Sites, Alumni Base, Head Hunting, Passive Sourcing.
- Manage appropriate source mix and maintain minimum cycle time for each closure.
- Onboarding of candidates, pre-offer engagement, joining and hand-holding.
Candidate Skills & Attributes:
- Minimum Qualification – Graduate
- Experience- 3-5 years
- Very Strong Communication Skills – both Written/Verbal and must be a good Orator.
- Influencing Skills
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Planning & Organizing