Assistant Manager – Oracle HCM || Lenskart
The Position would be responsible for the following deliverables:
- Requirement understanding, BRD finalization & signoff.
- Experience to configure Oracle HCM modules as and when required and should work directly with KPMG team and ensure all configurations / workflow designed is as per process finalized / agreed.
- Responsible for UAT testing of HR modules (Global HR, recruiting cloud, Time & Labour, Absence, Workforce compensation, HR help desk, Talent management, workforce, planning)
- Responsible to design report building BI publisher / OTBI reports, Issue handling, API support & resolving issues of all modules post go live.
- Candidate should take responsibility to change configuration as per business change requirement.
- B.tech , MCA + MBA HR with 2-4 years of experience
- Experience of global HR, Recruitment cloud, Time and Labour
- Experience of working on Oracle HCM